How to Pick an Agent
Mike Harness and Prime Properties/Williams Meet All Of These Requirements
The three most important criteria for selecting a Sugar Land realtor are:
- Level of service
- Selling quickly at an expected price
- Reputation of agent and company
14 Questions To Ask When Selecting An Agent
- How long have you been in Real Estate?
- What is your average list price to sales ratio?
- What is your average days on the market (D.O.M.)?
- Do you have a marketing plan?
- Do you understand the corporate buy-out clause?
- Do you have a copy of your standard contract?
- Have you sold homes in my area? How many?
- What do you know about my area?
- What is your standard commission?
- Do I need repairs?
- What is your standard length of contract?
- At what asking price would you market my home?
- Do you have references?
- What national relocation company are you with?