Sugar Land Real Estate Attracts New Business
Sugar Land Real Estate Attracts New Industry and Expansions to Add Jobs
The continued development of Sugar Land real estate is as diverse as it is expansive.
- Texas Instruments is planning a new research and development facility on 7.193 acres near University and 59 that should add around 375 jobs.
- The Imperial Development north of Highway 6 is on target to devlop about 690 acres for future zoning plans of various real estate ventures.
- Schlumberger is reported to add a new R & D operation to its property and should bolster jobs by 25 positions.
- There is a Timewise convenience store with gas at University Boulevard and Westcott in the Telfair area. The Telfair Exchange Lots are expected to begin this year as is a 16 acre Costco store near 599 and University Boulevard.
- Both World Trading Company, an internet trading company, and Unique Industrial Products will expand operations with over a total of 240,000 or new Sugar Land real estate structures.
- Additionally, the design of a future performing arts center on a 21 acre site near 59 and University has begun.
We gratefully acknowledge Sugar Land Today which is published quarterly by the City of Sugar Land.
Sugar Land Real Estate is a Principal of Prime Properties , a Residential and Commercial Real Estate brokerage firm serving Fort Bend County and Southwest Houston. It is led by Broker, Mike Harness and his wife, Realtor Sherry Miles. Forn on Prime Properties, visit http://primepropertiestx.com/contact-prime-properties/ for contact form, phone and email information.